This course has been developed for all those who handle food within their job role and will be particularly beneficial to kitchen based staff. The purpose of the course is to ensure that food handlers meet the legal requirements and are in adherence with national regulations in relation to the handling of any and all food items.
Objectives for the session include:
- To be able to describe the importance of food safety and the associated high risk groups.
- To examine the processes included within effective food safety management systems
- To be able to list significant illnesses in relation to poor practice
- To discuss the principles of food safety in a kitchen environment
- To identify poor practice and how to overcome this
Please note photographic ID WILL be required for this course
For anyone who will, as part of their role, be handling or preparing food.