Target Audience: Appropriate for all employees
Purpose: To assist employers, managers and employees to meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. Course Content:
- This programme will provide delegates with an overview of the nature of fire and the potential consequences of a fire occurring.
- Delegates will identify periodic precautions that need to be undertaken to ensure fire safety in the workplace.
- Delegates will also be given a practical demonstration in the use of fire fighting equipment and will conduct a fire risk assessment.
- Theory of Combustion
- Fire Safety Principles
- Fire extinguisher theory and practical session
- Fire procedures
- To inform and instruct necessary precautions regarding carbon monoxide
- Understand practices that prevent fires from starting/spreading
- Be aware of emergency procedures to be followed in the event of a fire in the work setting.