This course has been developed for all nominated Fire Marshalls. The purpose of the course is to assist employers, managers and nominated employees to meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order. This course will enable those attending to take responsibility for the day to day fire safety arrangements for a premise.
Objectives for the session include:
- To describe the duties of the Fire Marshall
- To identify the specific duties that are encompassed within the Fire Marshall role
- To examine the importance of effective fire safety procedures
- To investigate any risk assessment processes that inform the Fire Marshall role
- To use firefighting equipment
For those who hold the role of Fire Marshall within their service, team or directorate