This interactive workshop focuses on mental wellbeing. By guiding people around the “looking after our mental wellbeing” section of the Happy OK? Sad? website, the workshop shows people the range of self-help resources relating to mental wellbeing, which they can access through the site.
Purpose of the workshop:
The workshop includes a PowerPoint presentation, discussion in small groups and exercises illustrating different self-help resources people can use to look after their mental wellbeing. An important part of looking after mental wellbeing is asking for support, so the workshop also covers where on the site people can find information about mental health support services; and where they can get support if they need urgent help
- To familiarise people with the “wellbeing” section of Warrington’s mental health awareness website www.happyoksad.org.uk
- To provide people with knowledge of where they can find a range of free evidenced-based self-help resources, that can be used to maintain or improve mental wellbeing
- Explain what mental wellbeing is and why it’s important to promote it
- Demonstrate where, on the Happy? OK? Sad? site free, self-help resources for maintaining, or improving mental wellbeing can be found
- Briefly explain three key resources or campaigns for promoting mental wellbeing
This training sessions is free if you meet the audience criteria but there’s a charge for non-attendance, so if you book onto a session and then don’t turn up, your organisation will be charged. There will also be a charge if you are unable to attend and you cancel your place less than 7 days before the date of the training. If you attend the training and you are not eligible to attend, then your organisation will be charged. For full details of our Cancellation/Non-attendance/Charging Policy please read and download the attachment.
This training is for frontline workers and volunteers from not-for-profit organisations, which support Warrington residents