This course has been developed for those required to undertake lone working as part of their role, both on and off site. The purpose of the course is to examine the various contexts of lone working and for the appropriate risk assessments to be undertaken to ensure the safety of individual working, this may include the introduction of safety measures.
Objectives for the session include:
- To be able to identify who may be a lone worker
- To examine the legislation in relation to lone working including the consequences of not having adequate measures in place.
- To describe the personal safety measures that are currently in place
- To list what areas should be covered by an effective risk assessment
- To explain how to take responsibility for own personal safety
Anyone who, as part of their role, will be working as a lone worker some or all of the time